New Voucher Holder Information
Selecting a Section 8 Family as a Tenant
HAP Contract & Lease
HAP Payments & Direct Deposit
Requesting a Rent Increase and/or Utility Change
Terminating a Lease
Change in Landlord/Management Information
Non-Discrimination and Accessibility for Persons with Disability
Violence Against Women Act
Questions & Answers
Follow the Caribou Housing Agency on Facebook
Owners participating in the Housing Choice Voucher Program have the following continuing responsibilities:
- Maintain unit in compliance with Housing Quality Standards (HQS)
- Complete repairs in a timely manner.
- Screens applicants applying for a unit.
- Collect security deposit and the tenant’s monthly portion of rent.
- Keep landlord-paid utilities in service.
- Report move-outs timely.
- Notify Caribou Housing Agency of any changes in ownership.
- Abide by any further requirements imposed by the Housing Assistance Payments (HAP) Contract, laws or regulations.