The Most Northeastern City in the United States.

Section 8 Participants

Caribou Municipal Building
25 High St
Caribou, Maine 04736
Phone: (207) 493-4234
Fax: (207) 376-0178



Applicants Section 8 Participants Specialty Programs Landlords Community Resources About Us


Home>Section 8 Participants



The Caribou Housing Authority’s Section 8  Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Program allows low-income families to live in privately owned homes (apartments, mobile homes or single family homes) of their choice by subsidizing a portion of their rent.  This program gives families the flexibility to choose their own, safe rental unit at and affordable cost to them.  Voucher holders are responsible for finding a unit that accepts Section 8 Vouchers in the private market.


Information for New Participants   Information for Program Participants
Specialty Programs:
          Family Self-Sufficiency (FSS)
          Section 8 Homeownership
 Frequently Asked Questions  Documents & Forms