- This event has passed.
Beginner Microsoft Word Class @ Caribou Public Library
April 27, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
3 Part Class – Saturdays – April 27, May 4 and May 11
2:00 – 5:00 pm
Come learn the basics of Microsoft Word. This is an introductory class. Classes are FREE but limited to 9 individuals using the library’s computers. You can bring your own laptop/tablet. Registration is REQUIRED. 493-4214
- Getting started with Word
- Understanding OneDrive
- Creating and opening documents
- Saving and sharing documents
- Text basics – formatting text
- Line and paragraph spacing
- Page layout
- Printing documents
- Headers and footers
- Page numbers
- Formatting pictures
and so much more!
See More April Library Events Below!