- This event has passed.
Power Point Class @ Caribou Public Library
May 13 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Mondays, May 13 & May 20. Power Point is Microsoft’s presentation program. Come learn basic to advanced skills.
- Basics: creating, opening, saving presentations.
- Working with slides: text basics, applying themes & transitions, printing & presenting.
- Texts & objects: lists, indent/spacing, pictures/shapes, alignment.
- Objects: videos, audio, tables/charts.
- Customizing: modifying themes, slide master, hyperlinks, action buttons.
And more! Call Caribou Public Library for more information 493-4214.
See more May Library events below!