Why Tourism Matters to Aroostook County
Did you know?
- In 2017, $155 million dollars was spent by tourism visitors coming to Aroostook County
- How were those dollars spent?
- Retail sales- over $35 million
- Lodging- over $48 million
- Restaurants and food services- $47 million
- Fuel- nearly $18 million
- Recreation- $15 million
- 2,752 jobs were supported by The County’s tourism income, generating over $53.3 million dollars in total earnings
- An estimated 1.4 million visitors came to The County
At this event, you will learn about:
- The current state of hospitality and tourism in the County
- Why and how tourism impacts your bottom line
- The importance of Destination Marketing
- Little to no cost ways to market your business
Registration fee: $25 | RSVP by October 1st for only $20!
Registration and networking at 8:30am | Sessions begin 9:00am
Buffet style lunch will be served at noon during keynote.
Please register now to take advantage of our Early Bird Registration Discount!