- This event has passed.
Advanced Excel Workshop @ Caribou Public Library
April 6, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
3 Day Workshop: Saturdays, April 6, 13 & 20
3:00 – 6:00 pm
Classes are FREE but limited to 9 individuals using the library’s computers. You can bring your own laptop/tablet. Registration is REQUIRED. 493-4214.
- Creating, opening, saving and sharing workbooks
- Cell basics – modifying columns, rows and cells – formatting cells
- Understanding number formats
- Working with multiple worksheets
- Formulas – creating more complex formulas, relative and absolute cell references, functions
- Data – sorting, filtering, groups, tables, charts, conditional formatting
- Track changes and comments – inspecting and protecting worksheets
See More April Events Below!